Journey to the Red Centre of Australia to the sacred landscapes of the Outback and imposing Uluru, as you uncover an ancient culture that dates back thousands of years.
Delve into fascinating rituals of the Anangu during your Inspiring Journey through outback Australia and share in their spiritual connection with this ancient land that spans millennia.
Per person, in USD
Adult Twin $2,210
Available on select departures
Early Payment Discount - Pay by 31 Jan 2021
You can save up to 10% when you pay in full by 31 January 2021*
- Overnight Stays
Your Journey Itinerary
1 Welcome to Uluru
Feel the stirring of something bigger than you as you arrive in Ayers Rock Resort (flights to arrive prior to 2.00pm), your launchpad to Australia's fiery heart in the Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park. This afternoon, travelling to Uluru as the day fades, the outback sun bids a fiery farewell. This is the perfect backdrop for a Welcome Reception with sparkling sundowners, while overlooking Uluru.
Observe the shifting lights of the impressive Field of Light art instillation as the desert awakens and the sunrise lights up across Uluru. Explore and learn about the spiritual connection the local Anangu caretakers have with the land. Skirt the red walls of Uluru, hear ancient tales and see rock art, then visit Mutitjulu Waterhole. Relax by the resort pool or take to the skies to see Uluru from above before an afternoon exploring Kata Tjuta for a walk through Walpa Gorge. The evening is at leisure, so why not take the opportunity to enjoy the resort restaurants.
3 Uluru – Kings Canyon
Wandering across desert landscapes leaving Uluru behind and arriving for lunch at Kings Creek Station, a vast farming property. Immerse yourself while visiting the Wanmarra Community with local Aboriginal people and learn about the Luritja and Pertame people’s spiritual connection to the land. Discover bush food and bush medicine used for spirituality and healing. The flickering glow of this evenings fire under the canopy of a starry southern hemisphere sky is the perfect accompaniment to your Under a Desert Moon highlight dinner. This degustation dinner with matching wines is the perfect indulgent end to the day.
4 Kings Canyon – Alice Springs
Gaze across the deep chasm at the edge of Kings Canyon as you embark on a sunrise 6km rim walk past the domed ‘Lost City' and down into the luscious ‘Garden of Eden'. Now we're off the beaten track exploring along the 4WD Giles Track to Alice Springs. Immerse yourself this evening against the backdrop of the Outback, enjoying an open-air dinner around a campfire with your local hosts, as the Milky Way lights up the sky.
5 Farewell from Alice Springs
This epic adventure is almost at its end, but not before the West MacDonnell Ranges takes centre stage today as you explore on a walk through the dramatic Simpsons Gap. You'll also visit the historic Overland Telegraph Station and discover how Australia's north and south got connected. Relish spectacular views across Alice Springs from Anzac Hill before your journey comes to an end later this morning (flights to depart after 12.30pm).
Authentic and Enriching Experiences
- Iconic Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Wander through Simpsons Gap
- The 36 mystical domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- Fascinating Angkerle (Standley Chasm)
- Hike through Walpa Gorge
- Learn about Uluru sacred sites
- Hike to the top of Kings Canyon for magnificent views
- Toast an Uluru sunset with sparkling wine
- Experience a spectacular Red Centre sunrise
- Unwind in your Deluxe Spa Room at Kings Canyon Resort
- Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination
- Most meals, including Local Dining Experiences. See Dining tab below
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey
- A maximum of 22 guests to share your journey
- Expert Driver Guide escorts
- All entrance and National Park fees
- Sustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpack
- Exclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communities
- Built-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wish
- Airport transfers (see Flight Information below)
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Warm layers in cooler months
- A sense of adventure
- Good level of fitness required for the three hour Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Low to moderate level of fitness required for the Kings Canyon Creek Bed Walk
- 4 Full buffet breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 1 Dinner with wine
- 1 Local Dining Experience
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- Day 1: Flights to arrive prior to 12.30pm into Ayers Rock Airport
- Day 5: Flights to depart after 12.30pm from Alice Springs Airport
Enjoy Your Stay
Discover the Red Centre