Uncover the unique beauty of Victoria. From its world-class coastline, through to a gourmand's sanctuary, and breathtaking Halls Gap.
Delve into the cosmopolitan sophistication and natural beauty of Victoria, journeying past elegant Melbournian arcades, embarking on an Indigenous experience at Halls Gap and witnessing the Twelve Apostles along the spectacular coastline. From trendy cityscapes to quaint villages and scenic coastal drives.
Per person, in USD
Adult Twin $3,375
Available on select departures
Early Bird Savings
You can save up to 10% when you pay in full by 31 January 2020*.
- Overnight Stays
Your Journey Itinerary
1 Welcome to Melbourne
Admire the style and spirit of Victoria’s capital. This evening meet your Journey Director for a Welcome Reception before departing your hotel for a magical evening experiencing Melbourne Star Flight followed by dinner at Berth restaurant situated on Victoria Harbour.
2 Melbourne – Daylesford
View the city’s impressive skyline over breakfast on the 35th floor restaurant of Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. Return to earth and begin your exploration of Melbourne’s wide avenues, charming arcades and trendy street art in the company of a local expert. Indulge in the Melbournian tradition of morning tea before enjoying lunch at your leisure. We head for the eclectic spa town of Daylesford, then relax in the healing waters of the historic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa. Tonight enjoy dinner in the award-winning restaurant, The Argus.
3 Daylesford - Dunkeld
A leisurely start to the day could see you enjoy a stroll through the enchanting Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens. Your first stop today is Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm for morning tea. Drip syrupy lavender honey over freshly baked scones before heading to Creswick Woollen Mills, for an exclusive guided tour. Continue on to the historic town of Clunes admiring beautifully preserved Victorian architecture. Grab a spot of lunch at one of the cafés or the country pub, the National Hotel. En route to Dunkeld, visit the Eureka Centre, where the original Stockade flag is housed to gain insights into the birth of Australian democracy. Settle in to the picturesque surrounds of the Southern Grampians this evening. Indulge in a exclusive dinner experience at the hotel is made with fresh local ingredients and available produce growing in the extensive kitchen garden.
4 Dunkeld – Warrnambool
After breakfast, you’re invited to join the ground’s gardener for a guided walk through the hotel’s kitchen garden. Then head to Halls Gap and the Brambuk Cultural Centre for an exclusive private experience. Witness a Welcome to Country ceremony and then the local Gariwerd, Djab Wurrung and Jardwadjali people will teach you how to throw a boomerang and gather local bush tucker for sampling. Admire the views over the Grampians Mountain range before heading down the mountain to coastal Warrnambool. This evening, discover the maritime history of the region during a Sound and Light Show at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village.
5 Warrnambool – Lorne
Enjoy a leisurely morning, preparing for one of the world’s most scenic coastal drives later today. Golden beaches stretch endlessly along the route. Wind through lush forests and stop to admire highlights including the Bay of Islands, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge and the Twelve Apostles. The crisp sea air provides a refreshing backdrop for a lunch stop in the seaside town of Port Campbell or consider an optional experience helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles. Stop in quaint Apollo Bay before arriving in the seaside village of Lorne late afternoon.
6 Lorne – Mornington Peninsula
The last leg of the Great Ocean Road brings us to the surf capital of Torquay, where you’ll learn about Australia’s beloved surf culture before continuing to the Bellarine Peninsula. Indulge in an exclusive Local Dining Experience lunch and wine tasting at the award-winning Jack Rabbit Vineyard. Appetites quelled, board a ferry to Queenscliff and Green Olive Farm. This evening at your hotel, enjoy a meal prepared with ingredients sourced from hotel's kitchen garden and select Mornington Peninsula producers.
7 Mornington Peninsula – Farewell from Melbourne
The aroma of coffee beans beckon as you head back to Melbourne after breakfast. As this Inspiring Journey nears its end, venture into the hallowed grounds of the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Later, enjoy a Celebration Lunch with newfound friends after an epic adventure through the diverse landscapes and lifestyles of Victoria. For now, all that’s left to say is a fond farewell till next time.
Authentic and Engaging Experiences
- The eclectic town of Daylesford, with antique shops, bazaars and cottage industries
- The iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne’s vibrant laneways and arcades
- Green Olive Farm at Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula
- Visit Creswick Woollen Mills, the last coloured woollen spinning mill in Australia
- Call in at the high-tech Eureka Centre in Ballarat
- Experience a Welcome to Country ceremony in the Grampians
- Indulge in a relaxing mineral bath at the historic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa
- On a scenic coastal drive along the Great Ocean Road
- Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination
- Most meals, including Local Dining Experiences. See Dining tab below
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey
- Travel by bespoke vehicle with reclining seats, WiFi and air-conditioning
- A maximum of 20 guests to share your journey
- Expert JourneyDirector and Driver Guide escorts
- All entrance and National Park fees
- Sustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpack
- Exclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communities
- Built-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wish
- Airport transfers (see Flight Information below)
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Warm layers in cooler months
- A sense of adventure
- Low to moderate level of fitness required
- 6 Full buffet breakfasts
- 5 Dinners with wine
- 2 Local Dining Experience
- 1 Celebration Lunch
- Day 1: Flights to arrive prior to 2pm into Melbourne Airport
- Day 7: Flights to depart after 5.00pm (domestic) or 7.00pm (international) from Melbourne Airport
Enjoy Your Stay